Monday 19 December 2022

Christmas 2022

 

Well, here we are another Year and still on the work site. While I can be frustrated with the last 18 months, I have to thank God I am still alive to work and enjoy life and family. While this has been a lost time, it has made me put things in order and appreciate what I have, family, friends and sunny days when they are there.

I have been thrust back into doing the wiring and am inching forward. Some circuits are tested and working, while many I have tested to complete or gain the courage to apply the voltage. The Vlogs will be coming next year with useful tips and, if not, something to chuckle over.

This aircraft has been a learning experience and one of the most intense in my life. While showing some of my strengths, it has exposed many weaknesses for me to overcome.

The wiring has reached the point where the runs have to be organized, and that is as welcoming a thought as tidying up a pit of black mating vipers, but someone has to thrust his hand into that pit.

God Bless, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I took a few photos just before I left. 

Pity me.





















Paper Work, never-ending but it helps



No comments: